You provide food and resources for families in Utah. You save lives!
You provide emergency assistance and long-term support to help families in poverty when donating to Community Action Services and Food Bank. Your generous donations help those in poverty become self-reliant. Your contributions save lives of residents in Utah, Summit and Wasatch Counties. Thanks to you, thousands of families benefit from the operatation of the food bank and other important programs that serve this region. Those programs include:
- The Community Action Food Bank and four food pantries. In 2014, an average of 2,100 families a month received food assistance from this program
- A Family Development Program that assists families with finding stable housing, employment and other basic necessities
- A Home Buyer and Mortgage Counseling Program that educates residents on home ownership and helps prevent foreclosures
- The Circles Initiative which is a two year program that helps individuals living in generational poverty recognize and overcome their barriers to self-reliance
- The Backpack for Kids food program which provides food to low-income elementary aged children on the weekends
Join the Conversation
DOUBLE YOUR DONATION! $5,000 left of a $5,000 matching grant from an anonymous grantor ends on 3/26/15
for this Cause
Anyone can set up a fundraiser for this charity. It's quick. It's easy.
And it's free!